What We Do?
From smoke alarms to sprinklers, suppression systems, smoke hazard management solutions and more, our systems are all created with safety and reliability foremost in mind.
If you are about to undertake a new build or project, the system designers at Total Fire Solutions will help you ensure it is strictly compliant with Australian fire protection standards.Our systems include:
- Automatic fire detection and alarms
- Occupant warning
- Sprinkler and deluge
- Gaseous and restaurant suppression
- Aqueous (foam & wet chemical) suppression
- Hydraulic, electrical and mechanical fire protection
- Smoke hazard management
Following a consultation session where Total Fire Solutions will get to know the ins and outs of your requirements, our technicians will install a solution that is the right fit.
Living up to our philosophy 'do it right the first time', Total Fire Solutions will ensure the installation process is as smooth, efficient and hassle free as possible.We can install the following solutions, plus more:
- Passive fire protection
- Dual and multiple agent solutions
- Large dry chemical engineered systems
- Foam, deluge and water spray systems (high, medium and low expansion)
- Fire water, storage, reticulation and pumping
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Emergency warning and intercoms
- Mobile machinery fire suppression (aqueous & dry)
- Portable fire extinguishers, blankets and equipment
- Hose reel and hydrants
Our priority is to keep your fire protection solutions in top condition with thorough servicing sessions. Total Fire Solutions delivers on its promise to keep your systems compliant and safe.
We commission all fire system brands and OEM equipment where necessary and conduct breakdown repairs and regular maintenance.
When it comes to fire protection, extensive training and prevention strategies are just as crucial as the hardware.
We have developed a range of support services including training, risk assessments and evacuation planning, to help you develop the most comprehensive fire safety plan possible.
Our training programs which are delivered by Certificate IV qualified workplace trainers and assessors include:
- Fire equipment
- General and specialist systems
- Escape chutes
- Managing emergencies (warden training)
Support services include:
- Fire system consultancy
- Fire modeling
- Risk assessments such as fire safety engineering reports and hazard analysis
- Evacuation diagrams
- Room integrity testing
- Fire systems and equipment audits